ZURICH, November 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Are your margins eroding and are you seeking smart and cost-effective means by which to regain traction and expand your market share?
Have you struggled to draw a better link between innovation and sustainability in your overall business objectives?
At this year's Brau, Ball brings together some of its key executives in thought and practice leadership to share key learnings and strategies via two customized presentations taking place at Ball Stand 111, Hall 4.
The latest trends, figures, challenges and opportunities will be presented.
Tuesday, 10/11/2015 at 2:30 p.m.
"Embracing Sustainability in your Business" (Hosted Conversation)
- How to partner sustainability and innovation to create value for customers and the
- How consumer trends can shape the impact of packaging's environmental footprint
- Sustainability at Ball - progress along the Cut/4 CArboN journey
Host: Norman Lett - Regulatory Affairs/Sustainability UK, Ball Packaging Europe
Expert Guests: Bjoern Kulmann, Global Sustainability Director (Ball Corporation); Olaf Joeressen, Director Innovation (Ball Packaging Europe)
Wednesday, 11/11/2015 at 2:30 p.m.
"Creating Value Through Packaging" (Presentation)
- Current market trends as opportunities to expand business right now!
- See it - want it - buy it: how packaging impacts purchasing decisions and the means by
which value-added solutions can create brand loyalty
- How Ball's value-added solutions help convert point-of-sale consideration into action
Speaker: Thomas Haensch, Vice President Sales, Marketing and Innovation, Ball Packaging Europe
Who We Are is in All We Do.
About Ball Corporation
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, food and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 14,500 people worldwide and reported 2014 sales of $8.6 billion. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/BallCorpHQ ] or Twitter [https://twitter.com/BallCorpHQ ].
Kendall Griffin, PR Manager
Ball Packaging Europe Holding GmbH & Co.KG
Visit us at http://www.ball-europe.com
Barbara Hott, Communication Harmonists
Ball Packaging Europe Holding GmbH und Co. KG