UTRECHT, the Netherlands, October 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Solid performance in challenging markets
Stork, provider of knowledge-based asset integrity services focusing on the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Power sectors, publishes its Q3 2015 results today.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150324/735948-a )
Highlights Q3 2015
- Order book at EUR 1,034 million (2014: EUR 1,276 million) predominantly impacted
by deferrals of contract extensions and negative exchange rates.
- Organic growth 2.3% in the quarter. Revenue EUR 381.7 million (2014: EUR 385.1
- Strong performance in Colombia. UK market continues to be tough.
- EBITDA improves to EUR 24.4 million (2014: EUR 23.3 million). Margin up 40bp to 6.4%.
- In August, the oil price further declined to $ 42 a barrel, the lowest level in 6
Highlights YTD 2015
- Revenue increase of 5.2% to EUR 1,126 million (2014: EUR 1,070 million). Organic
- EBITDA improves by EUR 9.8 million to EUR 67.9 million (2014: EUR 58.1 million).
Margin up 60bp to 6.0%.
- Operational cash flow improves by EUR 13.0 million to positive EUR 2.7 million (2014:
negative EUR 10.3 million).
- Acquisition of Giovenco Industries (Aust) Pty Ltd ("Giovenco") in Australia
completed on 9th October 2015.
- The acquisition more than doubles Stork's scale in Australia in the growing LNG
- The company generates revenues of AUS$ 150 million and has 875 employees.
- On 1st September 2015, Stork announced that it had sold the company's operations
in Doetinchem, the Netherlands.
- VINCI Energies in the Netherlands acquired the Doetinchem operations, with an annual
turnover last year of 15 million euro, and continues the industrial automation and
building facility activities under the brand names Actemium and VINCI Facilities.
For the full press release including the income statements, please go to the news section on our website: http://www.stork.com/en/news-media/news
Arnold Steenbakker, CEO Stork, comments:
"Despite the current environment of oil price volatility we report the 7th quarter on quarter performance improvement. We are maintaining the quality of the order book by a continued focus on risk management and margins. With an order intake of EUR 327 million, our current order book is solid and has a healthy pipeline of opportunities.
The industry is increasingly calling for more efficiency in the supply chain, creating opportunities for us to drive operational improvements. Our goal is to maintain our leading market positions and to realize controlled growth. This calls for discipline in the work we pursue and for flexibility within our organization to proactively respond to industry developments. Not only in terms of the adjustments we have made to our cost base, but also by expanding our footprint in markets that are positioned for growth. The latter being demonstrated by the recent acquisition of Giovenco Industries in Australia, which significantly strengthens our position to support customers when the currently completed LNG facilities go into operation.
We will continue to work with our customers to improve their operational performance by delivering a full range of maintenance, modifications and asset integrity services."
Note to editors
Stork offers services and products associated with maintenance, modifications and assurance of asset integrity (MMI) of production facilities. We are delivering technical support that spans the asset lifecycles of our customers operations. From concept through to execution - Stork aims to reduce risk, assure safety and improve asset performance for our customers to enhance their profits.
With 16,500 employees worldwide (UK & Africa, North and South America, Continental Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific), Stork provides innovative solutions and integrated thinking and doing in the areas of asset integrity; maintenance, modifications, consultancy, inspections, repair, renovations, relocations and other related complex projects to the global Oil & Gas, Chemical and Power sectors.
For more information, please visit http://www.stork.com.
Date Publication Release call
22-Mar-16 Annual results 2015 08:00 CET 11:00 CET
24-May-16 Q1 Results 2016 08:00 CET 11:00 CET
23-Aug-16 Q2 Results 2016 08:00 CET 11:00 CET
25-Oct-16 Q3 Results 2016 08:00 CET 11:00 CET
CONTACT: Corporate Communications Contact: Gijs Vrenken, Tel:+31-(0)6-83-00-12-64, Email: email@example.com