STOCKHOLM and DE BILT, the Netherlands, September 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Sweco declares its public offer for all ordinary shares in Grontmij unconditional
- 94.40% of the total of Grontmij Shares will be held by, or are committed to, Sweco
- All conditions of the Offer have been satisfied
- Settlement will take place on 1 October 2015
- Remaining Grontmij Shares can be tendered in a Post-Closing Acceptance Period,
commencing on 28 September 2015 and ending on 9 October 2015
- The end result of the Offer Period is well above the acceptance threshold of obtaining
more than 80%, which shows the market's appreciation of the Offer
Further to the joint press release of Sweco AB (publ) ("Sweco") (Nasdaq Stockholm; ticker symbol SWECA and SWECB) and Grontmij N.V. ("Grontmij") (Euronext Amsterdam; ticker symbol GRONT) of 13 July 2015, Sweco and Grontmij jointly announce that Sweco has declared its previously announced public mixed exchange and cash offer (the "Offer") for all the issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of Grontmij ("Grontmij Shares") unconditional.
For full press release, please visit http://www.swecogroup.com or http://www.grontmij.com.
Sweco is the Nordic region's leading provider of services for sustainable engineering and design. Its 9,000 engineers, architects and environmental experts develop value-creating solutions for its clients and for society. Sweco is among the ten largest consulting engineering companies in Europe, carrying out assignments in 80 countries annually throughout the world. The company has annual sales of approximately SEK 9 billion and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Sweco is required to disclose the above information under the provisions of the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 25 September 2015, 8.00 a.m. CET.
For further information, visit http://www.swecogroup.com.
Grontmij is a leading European company in the consulting & engineering industry with world class expertise in the fields of energy, highways & roads, sustainable buildings and water. Grontmij's leading principle is sustainability by design. This enables Grontmij's professionals to support customers in developing the built and natural environment. Established in 1915, Grontmij is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange.
1. The Grontmij Shares held by, or committed to, Sweco following Settlement represents approximately 94.40% of the issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of Grontmij, which includes (i) the total number of Grontmij Shares held by Sweco following Settlement, and (ii) the Grontmij Shares committed to be tendered under the Offer in the Post-Closing Acceptance Period, being the 5,620,026 Grontmij Shares resulting from conversion of the Grontmij Cumprefs on 1 October 2015 and the 344,077 Grontmij Shares resulting from the early vesting of allocated performance shares under the Grontmij long term share plan.
This is a joint press release by Sweco AB and Grontmij N.V. pursuant to section 16 Paragraph 1 and section 17 Paragraph 1 of the Netherlands Decree on Public Takeover Bids (Besluit Openbare Biedingen Wft) in connection with the public offer by Sweco AB for all the issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of Grontmij N.V.. The Offer is made solely pursuant to the Offer Memorandum, dated 13 July 2015, approved by the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (Autoriteit Financiële Markten). This announcement is not for release, publication or distribution, in whole or in part, in or into, directly or indirectly, Canada, or Japan or the United States. Capitalised terms not defined in this press release will have the meaning as set forth in the Offer Memorandum.
For further information, visit http://www.grontmij.com.
Grontmij Business Services BV and Sweco
CONTACT: Contact DetailsSwecoCommunications DirectorAsa BarsnessM: +46 (0)703823686E: email@example.comGrontmij N.V.De Holle Bilt 223732 HM De BiltThe NetherlandsGrontmijInvestor RelationsMichèle NegenT: +31 88 8115884E: firstname.lastname@example.orgSweco ABGjörwellsgatan 22,Box 34 044SE-100 26 StockholmSwedenExchange AgentABN AMRO Bank N.V.Gustav Mahlerlaan 10P.O. Box 283 (HQ 7050)1000 EA AmsterdamThe NetherlandsTel: +31 20 344 2000Fax: +31 20 628 8481E-mail: email@example.com