Anywhere365, the largest integrated Skype for Business Contact Center, pushes customer base into record territorywith latest release
Seattle, 21 April 2017 - Workstreampeople has recently released its groundbreaking next version of Anywhere365, the largest native Skype for Business-based contact center and dialogue management platform. With the client base doubling in size in the last year, Anywhere365 is now trusted by 438 global customers in 36 countries, including 26 members of the Fortune Global 500. This accelerated success places Release 5.0 in an ideal position to continue to take the world by storm. Anywhere365 is officially certified for Skype for Business in three areas: Contact Center, Reception Console and Call Recording, which is unique in the market.
Already well equipped to successfully compete with large legacy contact center vendors, Anywhere365 continues to add powerful new features as standard that provide tangible benefits to their customer base. Examples include:
- Seamless support for social media as a dialogue management channel. Anywhere365 enables customers to interact directly via Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Twitter, etc. Companies have chosen Skype for Business as their communications platform, but the flexibility of Anywhere365 allows customers to reach companies via a modality of their choosing, managed and delivered by Anywhere365 via Skype.
- Addition of powerful speech analytics to analyze dialogues, create transcripts, extract keywords or quickly translate a chat for an agent in a different language.
- Off-the-shelf connectors for 20+ CRM/ticket platforms such as Dynamics CRM, SalesForce, ServiceNow, Oracle RightNow, Remedy, etc. Anywhere365 leverages the information in these platforms during all moments in the dialogue management cycle.
- Enhanced Dialogue Intelligence via Power BI and numerous new standardized reports and analytics. Anywhere365 helps companies to make quick sense of all their big dialogue data, even if they run hundreds of Anywhere365 Contact Center instances.
- Robust redundancy. Already in use as critical infrastructure at dozens of multinationals, including members of Fortune 500, Anywhere365 has full failover and high availability capabilities. This ensures that any downtime is further minimized, and ensures the highest service levels.
- Transparent license model based on the number of contact center instances and required features, not on the number of users or supervisors. Unique in the market, Anywhere365 provides a clear total cost of ownership without a long list of expensive options. Just select the right license for the required features, and companies can add as many agents, supervisors or managers as they want, free of additional charge.
- High value, low effort. Anywhere365 has been further enhanced to empower businesses with dialogue management capabilities, without the need for extensive professional services. Deployed and configured in record time, Anywhere365 can deliver value quicker than agents can say “dialogue management”.
In addition to the continuous expansion of the feature set, Anywhere365 University has been established to fill a need in the market for in-depth training for partners and customers. Last year, during five fully sold out sessions, more than 60 partners received extensive training and official certification, which enables them to extract maximum value from Anywhere365 for their customers.
Anywhere365 is delivered on premises, as a hybrid, or from the cloud; it can leverage CloudPBX and Office 365 based agents, wherever they are.
Workstreampeople B.V. designs, develops and sells Anywhere365, the market leading Contact Center and Dialogue Management platform exclusively built for Skype for Business and Lync. Recognized by Gartner with an honorable mention in the latest Magic Quadrant Report on Contact Center Infrastructure, Anywhere365 is offered globally to 430+ enterprises of all sizes across all market sectors. Workstreampeople has its headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, with regional offices in Brussels, London and Seattle. For more information, visit http://www.workstreampeople.com/ or contact email@example.com