WARSAW, Poland, June 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
GAZ-SYSTEM as an operator of the Polish gas transmission system and an independent operator of the Polish section of the Yamal- Western Europe transit gas pipeline is going to conduct yearly products capacity auctions.
The auctions are to be carried out on the GSA Platform and start on July 2, 2018, at 7.00 a.m. (UTC). Market players may book the firm capacity within yearly products, providing the capacity for at least five gas years, yet for no longer than 15 gas years to come. The auctions will cover all interconnection points and be performed in line with the provisions of the European regulation Capacity Allocation Mechanisms Network Code in gas transmission systems (CAM NC).
The offer of GAZ-SYSTEM comprises the following interconnection points:
- Entry point GCP GAZ-SYSTEM/Ontras at the Polish-German border
- Exit point GCP GAZ-SYSTEM/Ontras at the Polish-German border
- Entry point Cieszyn at the Polish-Czech border
- Entry point Drozdowicze at the Polish-Ukraine border
- Entry point Wysokoje at the Polish-Belarusian border
- Entry point Tietierowka at the Polish-Belarusian border
- Entry point Point of Interconnection (PWP)
The offer of GAZ-SYSTEM ISO encompasses the following interconnection points:
- Entry point SGT Kondratki
- Exit point SGT Mallnow
- Entry point SGT Mallnow Rewers
- Exit point SGT Point of Interconnection (PWP)
The capacities allowing for transmission gas through the Polish section of the Yamal pipeline may be booked in the course of auctions organized in line and upon dates set out in CAM NC. Available capacities are offered to the interested market participants under a non-discriminatory market-based bidding procedure.
The firm capacity, that has not been sold in the form of yearly products provided for the next gas year is going to be offered to market participants over short-term bidding, including: quarterly, monthly, daily and intraday products.
http://www.gsaplatform.eu [https://www.gsaplatform.eu ]