ROME, February 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
LUISS Business School has launched the project GROW - Generating Real Opportunities for Women with the aim to promote, support and improve personal and professional development of LUISS Business School's female students with a focus on the access to the working world and to the enhancement of their career, so as to reach the highest levels within companies, institutions, universities and other organizations.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
GROW pursues this aim through the creation and organization of networking and mentoring activities as well as training and talent development. The milestones has been set on November 11 2016 during the first official meeting lead by LUISS University's General Manager Giovanni Lo Storto, by LUISS University's Rector Paola Severino and by the Dean of LUISS Business School Paolo Boccardelli.
Among the GROW activities LUISS Business School, Johnson & Johnson and Korn Ferry International promote GROW FAST (Financing and Supporting Talents): an initiative offering to a selected group of outstanding women:
- direct access to organisations eager to support talents in the development of
- an internationally accredited MBA [http://www.mba.luiss.edu ] at LUISS Business
School, which provides a culturally relevant and professionally memorable experience
in the heart of Rome;
- a fully sponsored accelerated track into the world of business with leading
companies that pursue diversity and inclusion as key strategic assets.
The initiative consists of four main steps:
- selection of talented women;
- initial 3-month internship in Johnson & Johnson starting in July 2017, with a
reimbursement of expenses of up to EUR 1,000 per month;
- 1-year MBA programme at LUISS Business School starting in October 2017, the tuition
fee of EUR 27,000 + EUR 13,000 of living expenses being covered by a study loan;
- 2-year employment contract in Johnson & Johnson starting in October 2018, with a
previously agreed salary + an extra that covers the repayment of the study loan within
the term of the employment contract.
The selected participants will be continuously mentored, starting from the initial internship until the end of the GROW FAST initiative.
- Johnson & Johnson, a Fortune 500 multinational company manufacturing medical
devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods;
- Korn Ferry International, an organisational and people advisory firm, the world's
largest provider of executive search;
- and LUISS Business School [http://businessschool.luiss.it/en ], an internationally
accredited provider of business education, based in Rome (Italy).
Applications for participation must be submitted by April 15, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD PDF [http://www.mba.luiss.edu/LUISSBusiness_GROW_FAST_2017.pdf ]
LUISS Business School
CONTACT: Sara Gentili - (+39) 06 85225047 or (+39) 06 85222265.