LONDON, December 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
New European Business Awards' case study collection looks at the success stories
behind some of Europe's most dynamic companies
What are the secrets to business success and changing the world? How did a father and son from Malta create a 12 company global empire? How did a Norwegian company revolutionise the recycling industry and prevent 27 million tonnes of CO2 being released into the atmosphere in one year alone?
The answers to these questions, and more, can be found in a new profile of business excellence, 'Winning Businesses: What Europe's Best Businesses Look Like', collated by the prestigious European Business Awards. The case study collection celebrates exceptional talent and dynamic companies, from start-ups to family-run businesses, that have found success (often in the face of adversity), used exceptional innovations, and who are transforming the face of Europe's business community.
Adrian Tripp, CEO, European Business Awards said: "This book showcases the inspiring, successful businesses in our Awards that are embracing disruptive technology, creating opportunities and playing their part in building a more prosperous Europe. We need more like them!"
The European Business Awards (www.businessawardseurope.com [http://www.businessawardseurope.com ]) is an influential business competition built on the belief that thriving, innovative, ethical businesses are a force for social good and create a more prosperous Europe.
Find out more about the companies included in 'Winning Businesses: What Europe's Best Businesses Look Like' here: http://bit.ly/CaseStudyCollection
The seventeen amazing companies that are featured in the Case Study book are:
- Bonum, Norway - Bonum acquires, develops and sells attractive real estate projects,
while providing project development and management services, and is also the Winner
of The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of EUR26-150m.
- Dundee Precious Metals, Bulgaria - Forward-thinking mining company revolutionising the
mining process by developing innovative ways to make production efficient, reduce
waste and improve communications throughout its mining network.
- Kurt Mueller GMBH, Germany - Second generation family-run business providing
professional hygiene solutions to their fast-growing pool of customers across Germany.
- Marine Instruments Spain - An innovative marine company developing technology and
solutions to make the fishing industry sustainable throughout the world.
- Oksnes Entreprenor AS, Norway - Leading Norwegian construction firm specializing in
maritime infrastructure, using its expertise to build schools and hospitals in the
- OWIWI, Greece - The creators of a game-based talent assessment platform that helps
businesses measure the soft skills of candidates through immersive gaming.
- OzoGroup of Companies Ltd, Malta - Malta's leading outsourcing company made up of 12
companies that specialize in the cleaning, hospitality, care, property and security.
- PENTI GIYIM A.Ş, Turkey - With 363 stores in Turkey and over 150 stores worldwide,
Penti is the leading lingerie, hosiery and swimwear brand, as well as the second
largest manufacturer of legwear in Europe.
- Pomurske Mlekarne, Slovenia - One of Slovenia's oldest dairies that bounced back from
the brink of bankruptcy to become a multi-million euro business.
- Pro-Ject Audio, Austria - Pro-Ject Audio manufactures and exports hi-fi components for
record-players and turntables, providing quality products at an affordable price for
music lovers around the world.
- Riwal Holding Group, The Netherlands - Riwal specialise in renting and selling
equipment for working at height in 70 countries across the world and were this year's
Winner of The Customer and Market Engagement Award.
- Socialab, Greece - A Greek Company offering innovative digital advertising strategies
and also providing digital media courses to over 1250 people through the ALBA Graduate
- Synergy Security Solutions, Ireland - The leading international provider of managed
security, using smart technology to provide a full range of security management from
uniformed guarding to security consultancy.
- Tomra Systems ASA, Norway - TOMRA's reverse vending machines revolutionised the
recycling industry by collecting and recycling over 715,000 tons of metal each year.
This year they won The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of EUR150m or higher.
- True Potential LLP, United Kingdom - Using technology to simplify the savings process,
True Potential have revolutionised wealth management and were named this year's
European Public Winner.
- Vitari AS, Norway - An IT consulting company that is populated by highly skilled
advisors in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship
Management and Human Resource Management.
- Y Soft Corporation, a.s., Czech Republic - By creating intelligent enterprise office
solutions, Y Soft help to build smart businesses and empower employees to be more
productive and creative.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
About the European Business Awards:
The European Business Awards' primary purpose is to support the development of a stronger and more successful business community throughout Europe.
The European Business Awards programme serves the European business community in three ways:
- It celebrates and endorses individuals' and organisations' success
- It provides and promotes examples of excellence for the business community to aspire to
- It engages with the European business community to create debate on key issues
The European Business Awards is now in its 12th year. Last year it engaged with over 110,000 businesses from 34 countries. Sponsors and partners include RSM, ELITE, PR Newswire, Bureau Van Dijk. www.businessawardseurope.com [http://www.businessawardseurope.com ].
Twitter: @the_EBAs [https://twitter.com/the_EBAs ]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/businessawardseurope [http://www.facebook.com/businessawardseurope ]
LinkedIn: The company page "The European Business Awards"
CONTACT: For more information about the European Business Awards please contact Vanessa Wood at the European Business Awards on +44(0)796 -666-6657 or email email@example.com