Experience the Orange Africa Cup of Nations, South Africa 2013 on http://www.StarAfrica.com
woensdag 09-01-2013 08:01
Dit is een origineel bericht van PR Newswire
DAKAR, Senegal, January 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
For the Orange Africa Cup of Nations held in South Africa in 2013, StarAfrica.com has pulled out all the stops to make sure all internet users enjoy the competition.
- a team of sports journalists based in South Africa to bring you live and
exclusive coverage of the events, and recapture the atmosphere in the host cities;
- videos made on location featuring the day's events;
- a news feed including the latest items available on Twitter and Facebook;
- all matches with live text commentary, introducing the teams and their
players, with live commentary of the matches, statistics and analysis after the game,
along with interviews with the players and coaches;
- a photo gallery to relive the action and feel the atmosphere;
- a team of sports reporters and supporters in various African countries,
providing articles and analysis of the competition;
- supporters, get ready for our Orange AFCON 2013 fan kit, with games to support
your team, a supporter wallpaper for download, and the online Mexican wave.
- vote for your "favourite player" throughout the competition,
Who will win the 2013 Orange Africa Cup of Nations? Will the Zambians hold onto their title? Or will it be the Ivorian Elephants? Perhaps the host country - the Bafana Bafana? Or another team of champions?
With three teams of journalists based in Africa, StarAfrica.com provides exclusive articles throughout the year, making it a benchmark website on African football.
StarAfrica.com covers all the major sports events across Africa (most notably the competitions of the African Football Confederation) and follows more than 20 national African championships. And to appeal to as wide an audience as possible, StarAfrica.com is available in English, French and Arabic.
StarAfrica.com is Orange's entertainment website providing content for all African countries. StarAfrica.com is the 'the' website for young people in Africa, with its two flagship channels, football and education. In all StarAfrica.com provides 7 channels, on news, football, more sports, music, education, jobs and the shop.
Visit our website here: http://www.StarAfrica.com
Facebook and Twitter: Star_Africa
Press officer: Mylene Blin